Flyer One

Flyer One

SKU: 001

color: silver

 

autonomy: up to 25 km distance

 

speed: up to 35 km / h

 

battery usage time: 55 - 85 min

 

weight: 28kg

 

max load: 100kg

 

charging battery: 2 hours

 

includes:

loader, transport cover for board and mast

  • INFORMATION

    Flyer One has been completely redesigned so that you no longer have to worry about screws, gel applications, cables and electrical connections. Simple and easy setup.

  • WARRANTY

    Battery warranty: 12 months - 300 cycles

  • POST OFFICE

    Delivery cost depends on destination address. Please ask for quote.

  • DEADLINE:

    Due to the pandemic with COVID 19, the estimated delivery time of 3 months is expected

  • IMPORTANT NOTE

    Although the website may meniton that the product is in STOCK, this may sometimes not be correct. PLEASE always contact us to confirm this information before placing your order. Thanks

  • PAYMENT

    IMPORTANT - If this product is not in stock, a 30% deposit will be required. For this model, this value corresponds to 1.800 €. The remaining 70% (4.199 €) must be paid before shipping.

€5,999.00Price
Color: Grey