top of page
Flyer One - Kevlar

Flyer One - Kevlar

SKU: 010

color: information not yet available

autonomy: up to 25 km distance

speed: up to 35 km / h

battery usage time: 55 - 85 min


    Flyer One - Kevlar, like the EPP model, has been completely redesigned so that you no longer have to worry about screws, gel applications, cables and electrical connections and reduce work to a minimum. Simply go to the nearest beach, dock your battery and you're ready to surf. The weight of both models are the same. The Kevlar steps the design making this model more attractive for a high end target market.


    surfboard: 12 months

    mast & engine:12 months

    battery: 300 ciycles/12 months


    Delivery cost depends on destination address. Please ask for quote.


    Due to the pandemic with COVID 19, if out of stock, orders delivery estimate is 3 months


    Although the website mentions that the product is in STOCK, this may sometimes not be correct. PLEASE always contact us to confirm this information before placing your order. Thanks


    IMPORTANT - If this product does not exist in stock, a 30% deposit will be required. For this model this value corresponds to 2,190€. Os remaining 70% (€5,109) must be paid before shipping.

  • mast 85cm

    Add 300€ to the value.

bottom of page